DiaryShop is committed to providing excellence in customer service and customer satisfaction. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee provides you with a full refund, credit or exchange (at our discretion) when you return your purchase within 30 days when customers merchandise falls into one of the following categories: (a) faulty craftsmanship or; (b) goods are damaged on arrival (c) or if you are not satisfied with your purchase for whatever reason.
Your order may be returned provided the product has not been used and is returned immediately in it’s original packaging then you may be entitled to a full credit on the value of the product. If you choose an exchange product of lesser value then there may be a credit for the difference (less shipping) or an additional charge (plus shipping) if the exchange product is of greater value. We have a "no refund policy" for purchases ordered incorrectly. It is imperative that you carefully review your order prior to submitting it. It is up to you as the consumer to ensure you are ordering the correct product.
- Returning a product is easy, please see the simple steps below. Or Click here for an easy online form.
- Contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the date the order shipped. Please complete this form and email to the team. The form will cover:
- Order Number (located top right hand side of your invoice)
- Full Name and Delivery Address
- Brief reason for the return
- Once authorisation for the return is given please ensure the goods are packed securely in the original packaging addressed to:
c/o Collins Debden
PO BOX 903
PARRAMATTA NSW 2124
- Enclose your email confirmation from the DiaryShop team in the return
Upon receipt we will check the goods and confirm the next steps, either a refund or we will resupply the product as agreed. We'll gladly exchange it or give you a refund for the full amount of the merchandise (not including shipping) — whichever you prefer. No re-stocking fees, no strings attached.
You can return any product within 30 days of the date it shipped. Returning product is easy. Just make sure it's returned unopened and undamaged, including the outer packaging — that is, the products can be removed from the shipping material, but the original manufacturer's packaging must remain as new and intact.